Here’s the list of rules:
- Thank the person who has given you the award
- Copy the logo and place it on your blog
- Link to the person who has nominated you for the award
- Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting
- Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers
- Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate
- Leave a comment on each of the blogs to let them know they have been nominated
- I was born deaf. I grew up doing speech therapy and learned sign language later.
- Married at 18 to my wonderful hubby, Jon. We’ve been married 6 years and have two wonderful, noisy girls :o)
- Lived in Baja California, Mexico for two years at a free deaf school with Jon and now live in Costa Rica.
- I am part Swedish, Norwegian and German.
- Rode and showed hunter/jumper horses for several years (professionally in the last few years). Still love and ride horses.
- I learned to love cooking and baking by being in the kitchen alone. I didn’t really have anybody to show me the ropes, but it came so naturally to me.
- Love Jesus with all my heart, soul and mind.
- Happy Foody
- My Diverse Kitchen
- PC Cuisine
- Playful Noshings
- Foodo’ del Mundo
- Taste Memory
- Simply… Gluten-free
My nominations were based on a mix of delicious photography (because I’m a photographer), unique recipes (because I like the unusual) and overall creativity (because that’s what the award is about). Check these guys out and enjoy their stuff!!