TO BE UPFRONT…
I know that not everyone who happens upon this blog will agree with everything I share here. This is a personal blog, not a business. I don’t have any title to show off… I am just a humbled wife, mama & missionary who didn’t go to college. You will also find that I often like to talk about God, with a capital “G”.
Please keep in mind that this is a personal blog where I not only share my passion for delicious wholesome food and natural living, but also where I share my life as a missionary in Central America and my faith in Christ Jesus my Lord.
If my mentioning God & Jesus is going to offend you, please remember two things… 1) There are many other great real food blogs out there that don’t do that and you can enjoy what they have to offer. 2) I have the freedom to speak about my relationship with Christ just like another person has the freedom to be an atheist. Honestly, it would be pointless for me to blog at Just-Making-Noise if I didn’t include Jesus in my words on these posts because He is my life source, literally.
Now, moving on to the legal stuff…
As of October 2010, the Federal Trade Commission requires all bloggers to disclose any forms of payment they may receive. In compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume the following about links and posts on this site:
Any/all of the links on Just-Making-Noise.com are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and buy certain items, I will receive a small commission and the price is the same for you. My blog is not a business, but I share these affiliate links and ads on my blog because many of my faithful, noisy readers have asked that I do that so they can support my family while we serve as missionaries in Honduras. The commissions are very small, but add up over time. We use what is earned to help my family by purchasing supplements needed to maintain good health and give our ministry at RO4Y different opportunities to pursue special projects. Thank you for showing your support for my family and our ministry!
If I post an affiliate link to a product, it is something that I personally use, support and/or would recommend without an affiliate link.
Sometimes I review items that I purchased myself or are sent to me for free. All of my opinions regarding them are my own. I only endorse products that are in alignment with my ideals and that I believe would be of value to you.
If a post is sponsored by a company, I will disclose that within the post. I am pretty picky about what I recommend and that holds true for sponsored posts. I do not accept items from companies that I wouldn’t use with my family.
One of my goals is to provide resources to help you create positive changes in your life and I will only link to products or resources (affiliate or otherwise) that fit within this purpose. Below are the companies I have an affiliate relationship with and personally have ordered or regularly order products from:
- Vitacost.com – Where I buy most of my supplements, vitamins and food. They have the best prices across the web and a very wide selection of everything you need to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Tropical Traditions – Where I primarily order coconut flour and a few other things.
- GetBerkey – Where I bought my own water filter (also filters fluoride). They sell the Berkey, which is the best water filter option I’ve found.
- Squatty Potty – We use these in our bathrooms and love them.
- Mother’s Lounge LLC – Where I bought my sling carriers, babylegs, nursing cover. I often buy these as gifts for my mama friends.
- OraWellness – Where I now buy our toothbrushes for the whole family.
- GNOWFGLINS – Where I learned how to make sourdough. They have many other classes for great prices and you will gain so much from them!
Thank you so much for being a part of my Noisy community! I pray, as you come & go, that you will be encouraged, educated, edified and empowered to move forward towards a healthier lifestyle, physically & spiritually.