Honestly, I loved getting their questions and replying back with answers to help them take a step forward to start making the best homemade ice cream right in their kitchens. As an author, it is important to me to help you all be able to accomplish that!
Below I put together the top 10 questions that have been asked and my answers to them. I hope they will be helpful to you and if you have any questions not listed here… please do not hesitate to ask in the comments below or email me! Thank you!
For sugar-free options, you will find honey, maple syrup, coconut sugar or stevia. You can learn more about the different options in the book, Just Making Ice Cream.
3. What kind of sweeteners do you use?
6. How long will it take me to make the ice cream, from start to mouth?
7. How easy is it to make your recipes?
8. How many recipes are there and can I take a peek at the list?
9. What’s your favorite recipe in the book?
I am already working on creating a 3rd edition with more pictures and recipes! I hope to have it available in printed format… oh, I would love to hold a book of Just Making Ice Cream in my own hands, someday!
Have any other questions that is not listed here? Don’t hesitate to ask in the comments below or email me!