I love avocados.
They are creamy. Rich in good fats. A great snack and there is so much you can make with avocados!
Remember, avocado is a fruit. So, technically it should be used like a fruit to make sweet stuff like Aquacate del Chocolate (diary-free chocolate pudding), Lime Mousse, smoothies and ice cream, but it is great for savory things like Avocado Gazpacho too!
I’ve made them several times and everyone loves them! Really, they are super easy to make and SO refreshing!
Summer is holding on for a little while longer so it is best to enjoy it with some tanglicious lime creamsicles while you can!!
- 1 cup water
- ¼ - ⅓ cup honey
- 3 ripe avocados
- 4 - 6 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- zest of one lime
- pinch of sea salt
- Add in water, ⅓ cup of honey and avocados into a blender or food processor. Puree until smooth.
- Add in ⅛ cup of fresh lime juice and sea salt. Puree until just combined.
- Taste the mixture and add in more honey and/or lime juice until it is to your liking.
- Scoop into popsicle molds or cups with sticks. Freeze until solid (about 5 hours).